Koi Fish Yoga Mat
Koi are known for swimming upstream regardless of conditions and are symbolic of luck as well as perseverance in adversity and strength of purpose. Japanese legend states that if a Koi fish were to successfully swim up the waterfalls at a point called Dragons gate on the yellow river it would turn into a dragon. This legend gave deeper meaning still to the Koi representing worldly aspiration and advancement.
- Towel is baked into natural rubber (won't shift on you)
- Versatile (works well for any yoga class or exercise)
- Low maintenance, machine washable (gentle)
- 3mm thick gives you support but keeps you feeling grounded
- Improved grip when wet
- Antimicrobial (no need for constant cleaning)
- Odorless & odor repelling
- 100% natural rubber
- Sustainable, Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable
- Perfect for the beginner to intermediate level yogi.
- Water based inks
- Towel is baked in, not glued.
- Limited prints made (Rare mat to own)
- Most brilliantly designed mats we offer.
Click HERE for care and cleaning instructions
NOTE: The mats provide great grip, but you will notice unlike most mats this one will not give you a free pose. You will need to move with purpose on this mat and with intention. It is responsive to your grip, but allows for easy adjustments where are other mats stick more and make sliding your feet or hands into the proper position a bit more difficult. Perfect for the beginner learning to engage their core and body properly throughout their practice. The grip enhances with sweat, letting you hook better in heated classes where you fatigue faster.