Koi Fish Yoga Mat
Koi are known for swimming upstream regardless of the conditions and are symbolic of luck as well as perseverance. Japanese legend states that if a Koi fish were to successfully swim up the waterfalls at a point called Dragons gate on the yellow river, then it would turn into a dragon. This legend gave deeper meaning still to the Koi representing worldly aspiration and advancement.
It's estimated over 90% of the yoga mats on the market today are constructed using PVC and other toxic materials. We are proud to be part of the small per cent that is not only toxin-free but sustainable too!
Our towel infused mats provide added grip when sweat starts to pour, making them great a great choice for Bikram yoga. They are easy to maintain and they won't start to smell due to the antimicrobial natural composition of the materials.
- Towel is baked into natural rubber - Won't shift on you.
- Versatile - Works well for any yoga class or exercise.
- Low maintenance - Machine washable on a gentle cycle.
- 3mm thickness - Gives support but keeps you feeling grounded.
- Improved grip when wet
- Antimicrobial (no need for constant cleaning)
- Odorless & odor repelling
- 100% natural rubber
- Sustainable, eco-Friendly & biodegradable
- Perfect for the beginner to intermediate level yogi
- Water-based inks
- The towel is baked in, not glued.
- Limited prints made (Rare mat to own)
- Most brilliantly designed mats we offer.
Click HERE for care and cleaning instructions
NOTE: Ideal yoga mat for a Bikram practice. A great choice for the beginner learning to engage their core and body properly throughout their practice. The grip enhances with sweat, letting you hook better in heated classes where you fatigue faster.