Cork Yoga Mat - Stingray
Arguably one of our coolest designs, the Polynesian based artwork is not only setup to help you with alignment but full of meaning and depth. The shark tooth patterns going across for your hands and feet represent protection, guidance, strength and ferocity. The Stingray in the center is representative of adaptation, gracefulness, peacefulness, agility, speed and stealth. The simple curl pattern is actually a symbol for the Ocean, which was a second home to the culture and represented the beyond.
- Drastically improved grip when wet
- Our most durable, low maintenance, long lasting mat
- Longer and wider than standard mats
- Provides support to wrists, joints, and knees (5mm thick)
- Outdoor rated (Take it to the beach, practice in the rain etc )
- Self Cleaning (no need for mat cleaner)
- Odorless & odor repelling
- 100% natural rubber
- 100% natural cork
- Water based ink
- Sustainable, Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable
- Water based inks
- Surfboard feel
- Center rail for alignment
- Shark tooth pattern for hands / feet placement
- Angle rails to assist with positioning
- Length - 68"
- Width - 24"
- "True Thickness" - 5 mm (supports and conforms but doesn't let you sink)
- Weight - 4.5 lbs
Click HERE to view cleaning and care details.